September 22, 2016
Everyone in the photo getting in on the action. Now that’s what we like to see!
Negative Points On Your Point
September 16, 2016
Foreigners, if you’re not going to take this seriously, just don’t. First point to receive negative points. Shame. Shame on both of you.
Don’t Get High On Your Own Supply
September 8, 2016
Not a single one them looks guilty at all. Not AT ALL.
Abort Pointing Immediately!
September 5, 2016
It looks like this point is about to go horribly wrong.
Rate My Pointing (At Things)
September 5, 2016
What makes a great point? The Thai Point is a science. It’s an art. This is serious business, people. So we here at Thais Pointing At Things have developed a rating system. Join us in distinguishing the mediocre from the legendary. Those who are truly dedicated to their craft.
- Elbow must be fully extended. Bent elbows are not tolerated!
- Tightly clenched thumb, middle/ring/pinky finger for extra “points”. Show us the power of that index finger. Let’s see some muscle tension. (Casual pointing for casual photos is acceptable)
- Face, arm and especially finger must be visible.
- Intense emotion must be shown on face (appropriate to pointing context).
- Object of pointing must be clearly identified. If we don’t know what you’re pointing at, you have failed us. Shame.
- Recruitment. The more the merrier. The more people you get involved, the better. Also known as “reinforcement”. Sometimes it takes more than 1 person pointing at the same thing just to make sure we all know what you’re pointing at.
- Originality. Give us something we’ve never seen before. You can only point at so many cars crashed into 711’s.
This is a work in progress. Help us improve this rating system. What makes or breaks a Thais Pointing photo for you?
Chips or Crisps?
September 1, 2016
The can of Pringles did it.
August 30, 2016
August 21, 2016
This post is completely gratuitous and I don’t care. They’re pointing. It counts.
The Lone Sandal
August 16, 2016
The sandal. All that was left of Bob after he got his foot caught in the escalator. We miss you, Bob.
August 6, 2016
I think with a few less beers in that belly, we wouldn’t have had this problem.